In the menu to the left, you can find a list of our experts.
Our patent consultants all hold Master’s degrees or PhD degrees in life sciences or engineering. Most of them have experience working with research and development in private or public companies.
Our trademark consultants hold Master’s degrees in law and have extensive legal experience. Our company also include several Attorneys-at-law.
At Plougmann & Vingtoft, all consultants and a number of our other employees receive continuous education within IP law combined with development and training of their general business competences.
Our coordinators are responsible for the administration of our clients’ IPR portfolio. Thus, among other things, they take care of:
- Administration of all compulsory deadlines
- Filing of responses to patent authorities
- Drafting of instructions for co-companies
- Drafting of progress reports for the client and of overviews of annual costs.
- Other administrative tasks in the processing in connection with filing, prosecution and execution of IP rights.
The coordinators correspond with clients, patent authorities, and co-companies about many important administrative details that emerge in connection with e.g. a patenting process.