When you apply to the authorities in order to register and obtain an exclusive right to use your trademark, a number of questions will arise – including questions which you probably did not consider relevant to the trademark registration. During the application process, you might also encounter some obstacles or pitfalls which you should try to overcome in the best way. Therefore, it is a really good idea to get help from an experienced consultant with your trademark application.
We are ready to help you
Ensuring your rights is an investment in the future of your company. We will advise you so that you use your means in the most suitable way.
If you want to know more about what a trademark protection can do for you, you should contact us and talk to one of our consultants:
- Get an evaluation of your situation from an expert on trademark protection
- Your inquiry is non-binding and free of charge
- If you want more information, we offer a meeting free of charge and non-binding for you
- We keep your inquiry and your case confidential
- Find out more on this page about where and why it is relevant to apply for a trademark protection.
Find out more on this page about where and why it is relevant to apply for a trademark protection.
Benefit from our experience
For several years, we have assisted start-up companies within many different industries registering their trademarks. Our experience has taught us that the sooner a start-up company thinks about their trademark and prepares a strategy for protecting their trademark the better. If you have already started your product development and branding, it might be both expensive and difficult to change your plans, if there are obstacles which must be overcome in order to ensure the rights of your brand.
How do we advise you?
Our consultancy focuses on you using your means in a sensible way and in a way which provides most value for you. We help you find out which rights are most important to you and whether it might be a good idea to split up the process in certain steps. Maybe some rights should be ensured immediately, while other parts might wait for a later point. We will you’re your prepare a strategy for the entire process.
We will help you clarify what is important in terms of protecting your rights:
- Concept, name, logo – will the authorities protect these, can they be protected, has someone else tried to protect a similar concept, name or design?
- Ownership – who is the owner, who will own the name?
- Geography – where do you want to market your brand, where do you want to manufacture the product, is there a risk that someone else will copy your product or try to protect their rights before you?
- Business plan – what do you want to register, where and when?
When we know your concept and your plans, we will start protecting the rights your need. We will investigate which issues we might encounter with respect to both the authorities and the market, and we will advise you how to avoid these issues.
We will write the application in the right way and we will ensure that all the formalities are in order so that the examination by the authorities will be as smooth as possible.