When you apply for a trademark registration, a number of questions will arise – including questions of ownership and scope of protection. During the application process, you might also encounter some obstacles or pitfalls that you need to overcome.
Therefore, it is a good idea to get help from an experienced consultant when you apply for a trademark registration.
Let us handle your trademark registration
A trademark registration is an investment in the future of your company. Our consultant are ready to help you and make sure that you use your means in the most suitable way.
Are you interested in learning more about our services? Feel free to contactdirectly or send a request to :
- Your inquiry is non-binding and free of charge
- If IP protection is the right strategy for you to protect your brand, we offer an initial introductory meeting, which is also free of charge
- We keep your request and your case confidential
Benefit from our experience
Our experience has taught us that the sooner a firm thinks about its trademark and prepares a strategy for protecting it the better.
If you have already started your product development and branding, it might be both expensive and difficult to make changes to your brand that can help you ensure a trademark registration.
We have helped with an international trademark strategy. Read more .
How do we advise you?
We help you assess which brand features are most important to your business and how you can protect these from copycats.
Some trademark registrations should be made immediately, while other parts of your trademark strategy can wait. We will guide you through the entire process and help you with strategic considerations.
Our trademark attorneys can help you answer the following questions:
- What do you want to register, where and when?
- Will the authorities agree to protect these?
- Has someone else tried to protect a similar concept, name or design?
- Who is taking ownership?
- What is the geographical scope?
- What are the odds that someone else will copy your product or try to register the trademark before you?
- Is the overall business plan in line with the trademark strategy?
Further, we can write an application for you, which considers all the formalities and ensures a smooth processing by the authorities.